“Sell yourself confidently, you do not know who is watching. Look classic and glamorous and not buttered as a one-time kind of girl”. -anonymous.
Now, this is seriously funny but therein lies a peak of truth. While you may be doing everything within your power to attract him to you, there are certain things that could be a huge turn-off for him.
In order to save you from multiple heartbreaks when your dream guy doesn’t seem to get attracted to you, I have delved intensively to help you scale the first phase of a beginning friendship. Let’s ride-along.
1. Waist beads and anklets: huh! Did I just strike a nerve? Ladies love to flaunt their waists and their long, fine legs, and they choose to love these pieces of jewelry as some sort of additional make-over to their finesse bodies.
In as much this is an ornament, most guys don’t find it attractive. So, watch out, if you like any of these and your partner doesn’t like them that could be very unattractive to him.
2. Wearing extremely exposing outfits: who wouldn’t agree that guys don’t like their babes to look extremely hot? It’s believed that guys are turned on by what they see than what they hear, so, I guess this should be a turn-on for guys.
Well, this is the reverse, guys love their babes looking hot, presentable with all shades of beauty. They do want their guys to be envious of their babes but they do not want their babes looking like prey to hungry predators (which in terms could be most of their friends). Here’s the deal, keep it moderate. Dress moderately sexy, confident and hot. Lego!
3. Wearing of multiple earrings: you do not want to have an idea of what certain guys think about girls with multiple earrings. In as much as it seems trendy to you in other to stay in line with fashion, these certain ornaments are not really gorgeous. You would prefer to look classy and glamorous with moderate jewelry and not all buttered as a one-time kind of girl. Did I just offend you, oops! I am sorry.
4. Wild way of chewing gum: chew responsibly. You don’t want to chew your gum in a way that sends the wrong signal to people outside. Of course, who cares? No one! But, you still have to do certain things/habits properly. So, when next you have bubble gum, close your mouth while you chew softly.
5. Excessive intake of alcohol and smoking: you need to watch it. Most guys want to buy you a drink, preferably alcohol. It is okay to consume, but don’t be a drunk. Guys don’t like girls competing with them on that lane. Don’t reek of alcohol and smoke (whatever kind).
I know you are puzzled. After all, guys enjoy ladies that have fun with them in that sense, but that’s a mirage. A guy who’s passionately involved with you wouldn’t nod in agreement with that.
6. Hissing inbetween a conversation: After all, every one hisses to unleash out their frustration. Really? Well, not totally true. Guys get pissed, turn off when a guy abruptly hisses especially when there’s a hot argument on-going. You really don’t have intentions to bully his ego that bad, do you? Ladies, calm your nerves down during an altercation.
7. Bleaching: Keep your body tone on the peak but do not bleach. Use of bleaching creams no dey sell market ooooo. Keep it real with your looks. No guy would want to be serious with a girl that has some discoloration of any sort.
To think that most bleaching creams have after-effects such as stretch marks. And the stretch mark could be a big turn-off. So what to do, buy good creams, eat healthy meals, and stay fit.
8. Dumb! : Every guy wants to flaunt a smart girl . Well, I think being smart is relative. Is it? Whenever a guy is out with his friends and you tag along and a question pops, if you have no answer to the question in circulation, please keep quiet.
Don’t contribute to certain topics that you have no knowledge about. It is quite embarrassing and could be a huge flop on your side. So here’s it, be conversant with certain important topics that guys talk about. Such as football, politics, relationship, business, etc.
9. Body odor: Excessive use of deodorants and perspiration to cover up stench odors oozing out from your unshaved armpits and heat in your body will not make you smell any better. Have your bath frequently. Shave weekly. Use feminine deodorants often.
10. Mouth odor and discoloration of teeth: I get all uncomfortable when I see a person with some discoloration in their teeth or I perceive some offensive odor. What are you not doing right pertaining your teeth? Brush twice a day, see a dentist or get some teeth whitening.
A guy would get so turned off when he notices such. As a matter of fact, no guy would want to be romantically involved with you. Take good care of yourself for your own self. Sell yourself confidently, you do not know who is watching.
KALU, ONYINYECHI PECULIAR