Duncan Mighty has just released an open letter directed to former Imo state governor Sen.Owelle Rochas Okorocha claiming his life is being threatened because of money paid to him by the ex governor to record a song.
According to him, he’s ready to return the money to avoid further threats to his life and embarassment to his person by the Nigerian police.
Apparently, something fishy is going on and we hope to fing out soon.
see post below:
- 3 Steps To Make Money During The Lockdown
- United States Government Pays Runtown COVID-19 Stimulus Despite Ban From USA
- Davido Promises To Change The Life Of Man Who Named His Son After Him
- Sex Scandal Hits COVID-19 Center’s As Patients Engage In Sexual Acts
- American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Baby Photo