Nigerian superstar and self acclaimed African giant Burna Boy has just become the first Afro–beat artiste to sell out the SSE Arena in London last night, November 3rd during his show.
The sold out concert also had artistes like Davido, Manifest, Stormzy and others perform.
However, Burna Boy was given a plaque for being the first Afro-beat artiste to sell out the SSE 12,500 capacity arena.
See video’s from the event below :
- 3 Steps To Make Money During The Lockdown
- United States Government Pays Runtown COVID-19 Stimulus Despite Ban From USA
- Davido Promises To Change The Life Of Man Who Named His Son After Him
- Sex Scandal Hits COVID-19 Center’s As Patients Engage In Sexual Acts
- American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Baby Photo