Nigerian superstar and self acclaimed African giant Burna Boy has just become the first Afro–beat artiste to sell out the SSE Arena in London last night, November 3rd during his show.
The sold out concert also had artistes like Davido, Manifest, Stormzy and others perform.
However, Burna Boy was given a plaque for being the first Afro-beat artiste to sell out the SSE 12,500 capacity arena.
See video’s from the event below :
- Wizkid Makes History After Hitting Platinum Twice in Canada
- Ex- Cubana Chief Priest Hosts BBnaija Winner Mercy Eke
- Davido Leaves Country For Christmas Celebration Without Family
- I Stole To Raise Money To Feature O.B.O On My Album”- Robber Confesses
- “She Aborted Our Baby Without My Consent” – Kachi Reveals