Ex Big Brother Naija housemate Seyi Awolowo has just bagged his first endorsement deal with Nigerian sunglasses brand, House of Lunettes.
The news was revealed by a representative of the brand who took to their Instagram page to announce Seyi as their brand Ambassador.
According to House of Lunettes :
“We are pleased to unveil the original “Sucre Papito” @officialseyiawo as a House of Lunettes Brand Ambassador.
He was unveiled during the #soundsofneptune event to demonstrate his mainstream appeal with Fashion afficionados who find him Supreme!
Thanks to @sunglassesbaron & @deejayneptune & @djjimmyjatt for the providing an exciting experience”
See post below :
- 3 Steps To Make Money During The Lockdown
- United States Government Pays Runtown COVID-19 Stimulus Despite Ban From USA
- Davido Promises To Change The Life Of Man Who Named His Son After Him
- Sex Scandal Hits COVID-19 Center’s As Patients Engage In Sexual Acts
- American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Baby Photo