Ex Big Brother Naija housemate Seyi Awolowo has just bagged his first endorsement deal with Nigerian sunglasses brand, House of Lunettes.
The news was revealed by a representative of the brand who took to their Instagram page to announce Seyi as their brand Ambassador.
According to House of Lunettes :
“We are pleased to unveil the original “Sucre Papito” @officialseyiawo as a House of Lunettes Brand Ambassador.
He was unveiled during the #soundsofneptune event to demonstrate his mainstream appeal with Fashion afficionados who find him Supreme!
Thanks to @sunglassesbaron & @deejayneptune & @djjimmyjatt for the providing an exciting experience”
See post below :
- “She Aborted Our Baby Without My Consent” – Kachi Reveals
- “Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy And Mayorkun Are All Copycats And Fake Artistes” – Blackface
- “I Actually Want A Daughter” – Tiwa Savage
- Donald Trump Has Been Projected To Defeat Joe Biden In Alaska
- “Thank God For The Day I Found U” – Davido To Mayorkun