Everyone has some natural beauty but can improve the texture and tone by caring for it .
The following are ways to maintain a beautiful skin:
- Drink a lot of water: Water helps rejuvenate your skin, and clears out toxins leaving you with a glowing skin. At least 7 to 8 glasses every day .
- Eat healthy: Your nutrition is very important when it comes to skin beauty. Fruits and protein rich foods should never be over looked.
- Use moisturizers at night: This is a very easy trick but often overlooked. When you take a lot of water and use these good moisturizers you skin would definitely sparkle.
- Exercise: Exercising enhances blood flow which gives your skin a special glow. It mustn’t be tedious exercising, just try to be as active as possible.
- Change your bed linens often : Change you bed sheets and especially your pillow covers, because it is in direct contact with your face . This helps to prevent acnes and other skin blemishes .
- Wash your face at night : This is to eliminate oil built up during the day, sweat and even make up. Sleeping with this would clog your pores, which is bad for your skin .
- Never pop a pimple : This could be very tempting but this usually leaves a dark sport on your face. So you just have to avoid the acne by using salicylic cleansers or treat them without popping them.